Position Description: Part Time Recruiter:
Overview: Strategic Insurance Services has been recognized both nationally by Reagan Consulting & locally by Tampa Bay Business Journal as a top performing agency. We are growing and to support our growth we need a part time recruiter to search for Risk Management Advisor’s.
Goal: Create a funnel of sales candidates for Strategic Insurance to interview
- -Actively work LinkedIn, Facebook & social media for potential candidates reaching out thru email, & phone
- -Researching candidates online
- -Cold calling sales resumes found online
- -Post & Monitor agency Zip Recruiter account
- -Attending industry career fairs to recruit (St. Pete, USF)
- -Meeting with other centers of influence known by the agency to build a pipeline of candidates.
- -Posting regularly to social media about sales career opportunities & benefits of careers in sales
- -Subscribe to & read hubspot.com sales & marketing as well recruiter.com, & other online recruiting resources.
- -Assist in the development marketing materials surrounding career opportunities
- -Field initial phone interviews
- -Review & facilitate Omnia & DISC Personality/Sales assessments
- -Research & become involved with sales group meet-up
- -Create WHY SIS American Dream video & marketing surrounding position.
- -Assist in the onboarding of a new candidate.Pay: $13 to $15/hour based on experience, plus bonus for candidates that come on board with Strategic Insurance.
- Expectations: We are results oriented, family owned business located here in Feathersound. The ideal candidate will possess superior communications skills, both in written form & verbally, as well as the ability to work independently. The position will primarily be work from home (after an initial in office training period), with an expectation of 10 to 15 hours per week, with opportunities for growth.
- Compensation: $13 to $15/hour based on experience, plus bonus for candidates that come on board with Strategic Insurance.
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a who you most admire from history & why? 500 words or less.