Flood Insurance

Does my homeowner’s cover flood insurance? NO! Click here for link to insurance.com article.

How are flood insurance rates determined by NFIP? Click Here

For ANY high risk flood zone (usually defined as A, AE, or V) AND the home built AFTER 1974 we NEED an ELEVATION Certificate. Click Here for Link to FEMA defined Flood Zones.

For all other zones which are defined as low risk zones (B, C & X) the government offers a preferred risk policy which you can get up to $250,000 of building coverage, & $100,000 of contents with $1000 deductibles for $482/year. See PDF

Click Here for Preferred Risk Flood Insurance flyer from FEMA/NFIP.